Electric R/Cers on the Internet
Other Electric R/C Resources on the Net
This listing is provided to allow Electric R/C pilots an opportunity
to see "who else" enjoys our particular flavor of flying. Links to
new E-Flight WWW pages that have popped up since the creation of
High Voltage!, mailing lists, Usenet newsgroups, and R/C vendors.
Other cool (and quiet!) electric Web sites!
- Aveox is a manufacturer of
impressive brushless electric motors and has a site under
construction. Be sure to download their product newsletter in
Adobe Acrobat format.
- Jim Bourke has started the E-Zone and
E-Fliers Email List. It is devoted to electric flight, and is
the official home of the electric R/C FAQ. Go check it out, NOW! :-)
- Ken Myers has an well crafted and highly informative E-Flight page. His Newsletter, the Ampeer is available for download, as are some of Keith Shaw's talks to the Electric Flyers Only group. This is a "must-visit" site!
- Dallas Electric Aircraft Fliers are online! Visit their site, and have a look at their impressive newsletter!
- Geisenhausen Modellers (Josef Hoelzl) features a great line-up of info and pictures concerning electric flight (speed controls, motors, planes). Drop on in!
- Check out Lee Raesly's
WebSite, covering both glow- and E- power!
- Rod Woolley has
written a nice page oriented towards beginners in electric flight.
- Visit the main organization for model aircraft activities in the
US: the Academy of Model
Last modified: Fri Jul 14 02:49:50 MST 2000
Back to the
Electric R/C page